Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas Memories

Larry was off on Thursday and Friday, December 23rd & 24th, 2010.
On Thursday, we spent the day shopping.   We went to Peebles, Sears & Freds and ate lunch at Penn's.    Larry made a trip to Walmart and to Lowe's first thing that morning.    We had a fun day!    On Friday, Larry and Brent went to Dane's and put out some corn and I went grocery shopping on Christmas Eve with the monthly shopping.   We had some Taco Soup for supper even though it had warmed up during the day.    It was a picture perfect day!     That night we went to the Christmas Eve service at Beacon Street at 6:00 p.m.     Horace, Yvette, Penny, Tim & Penelope also came.    Then Larry and I came home and opened presents.     At supper we gave Mother and Daddy their present - some money and tin of popcorn - also ordered them a Farmer's Almanac that didn't arrive before Christmas.
Larry and I got a lot of presents -most we had already bought.
Larry got lots of tools, a garden flag with deer on it and a horse shadow box from Hobby Lobby that he has wanted for several years.    He also got a yellow/blue striped shirt and a leather brown coat from Belk's.    I got him a leaf blower that arrived after Christmas.  
I got some candles, bath set from Bath and Body, new cake pan and measuring cup, and three small snowmen.     Also I had ordered me a kindle for Christmas.
We had a great Christmas. 
Christmas Day we spent the day at Granny's.   
Garden flag I got Larry for Christmas - I was going to take pictures of our presents - but never got around to it!!!   2010

No comments:

Post a Comment